This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
We aim to educate the student body about global health, while promoting interest and advocacy. We help to organize travel abroad opportunities for medical students, which are offered in the form of medical brigades over spring and winter breaks as well as 4th year away rotations.
Co-Presidents: Connor Orrico, Aaron Van Dyne, Korinne Thorne, Jennifer George
Dr. Dave Holmes
Past medical brigades have included the following opportunities:
- Fontaine, Haiti partnered with Friends of Fontaine
- Panama partnered with Floating Doctors
- Peru partnered with Yantalo Peru Foundation
- Dominican Republic partnered with Score International
- Honduras partnered with Shoulder to Shoulder